What is the Let’s Move for a Better World challenge?
Starting March 11, we challenge members to move and track their physical activity through their mywellness account to help Eltham Leisure Centre reach 10 Million MOVEs in 20 days! If we reach our target, a local organisation will benefit with Technogym donating equipment to the school or community group of our choice.
Whether you are looking for some motivation to move more, to challenge a friend (or trainer!) or to exercise for a worthy cause we encourage you to join the challenge. This year the challenge will also include any exercise recorded by linked 3rd party apps including fitbit, garmin, myzone and strava.
You can join the challenge in 3 easy steps:
- Create a Mywellnessaccount using the Unity Self kiosk in the gym (if you don’t already have an account).
- Download the mywellnessapp to your phone
- Join the Let’s Move for a Better World challenge via the app!
*Please note that the challenge allows a maximum of 2000 MOVEs a day to be collected per participant.
How are MOVEs collected?
- Through Activity tracked on our Technogym cardio equipment provided that you have logged in using your wristband or phone app,
- Automatically tracked activities with GPS apps & devices including Garmin watches or your phone health app (see ‘connect your apps and devices’ in the mywellness app for available 3rd party apps)
- Activity automatically tracked by heart rate belt such as MYZONE.