Nillumbik Leisure Facilities in conjunction with Nillumbik Shire Council are excited to share with you our health club cardio theater upgrade will take place next Thursday and Friday the 2nd and 3rd of March.
How will this effect you and your workouts across Thursday and Friday?
- The health club will be closed off at 6.30am on Thursday 2nd March and remain closed until 5.00pm Friday 3rd March when the area will re-open. All other Centre services still remain available during this period including cycle classes.
- 24/7 health club will be unavailable Thursday evening
With the cardio theater upgrade comes new Treadmills, Ellipticals, Upright Bikes, Recumbent Bikes, Steppers, Top Upper Body Trainer, Skillmills and a new addition – The SkillRun with the following features:
- Sled function of up to 160kgs to improve power
- Parachute mode to boost top speed
- Biofeedback to improve your running efficiency
- With a max speed of 30km/h and an incline range of -3% to 25%
- Made for improving your running capability and perfect for HIIT styles of training,
If you are unfamiliar with any of the functions or need assistance to find out all of the exciting added functions on the new equipment, please feel free to reach out to our gym team on the floor or book in an appointment.
Alternative options for your health club workouts across Thursday and Friday are:
- Diamond Creek Community Centre
28 Main Hurstbridge Rd
- Diamond Valley Sports and Fitness Centre
44 Civic Drive
Thank you for your patience and we can’t wait to see you back in making the most of the new equipment soon!