To our valued swim lesson families,
We appreciate and value your patience and support whilst we have been working towards staffing our program. This unusual impact on our Centre has been caused by
- Post lockdown staffing difficulties
- Sick and burnt out teachers
- Staff coordinating busier university timetables and placement after lockdowns
- Staff who have secured work elsewhere
To support our members, and employees throughout this time we have
- Run external and internal recruitment drives
- Held Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety courses onsite at Eltham
- Offered fully subsidized training to new employees
- Implemented a rotating 3 week roster to support your classes,
However continuous loss of staff has meant our new employees have been unable to fill all gaps.
After many attempts of improving this service we have regrettably come to the decision to consolidate our weekend program. Classes effected are those allocated for TBA, TBA2 and TBA3.
You are receiving this email as your child is currently enrolled in one of these classes that will be affected by this change. Our team will call you before Friday 5.00pm to discuss your new class options.
Once again we apologise for the regrettable change in our service and look forward to bringing these classes back as soon..
Head of Aquatics