In light of today’s announcements, our facility will continue to remain temporarily CLOSED.
With the Government taking safe steps to reopen Victoria, we remain on standby and are ready to welcome our customers back as soon as possible.
- For our direct debit members, all accounts remain temporarily suspended. Further information regarding your next payment will be shared via email once our reopening date has been confirmed.
- For our paid in full members, your expiration date will automatically be extended by the lockdown period once our reopening date is confirmed.
- All swim lessons remain cancelled throughout this period.
- A credit has automatically been applied to student accounts for paid lessons that were missed due to our closure.
- All direct debit lesson payments remain temporarily suspended.
- Further information regarding your next lesson payment will be shared via email once our return date has been confirmed.
- All competition and training remain cancelled throughout this period, and you will not be charged.
SUPPORTING HEALTHY HABITS
Maintaining healthy habits through these extended lockdowns can be difficult, especially when your usual routine is interrupted. We will continue to support our community by sharing a range of content for maintaining positive physical and mental health through lockdown, and encourage everyone to follow our social media pages for further support.
As our centre will remain closed, our office staff will continue working from home throughout this period. If you need to get in contact with us, please email [email protected]
A FINAL MESSAGE TO OUR COMMUNITY
We are grateful to everyone who has shown their support for our team throughout this latest lockdown and share in your excitement about returning to the centre very soon. Having been through this situation before, our team and centre remain well prepared to reopen and welcome you back with a smile as soon as possible.
We thank you for your ongoing patience and look forward to seeing you again soon – Please remember, being apart doesn’t mean we aren’t together in this.