On Sunday (8 November) Eltham Leisure Centre took its biggest and most exciting step towards COVID normal with the Victorian Government announcing a significant easing of restrictions from 11.59pm on Sunday 22 November 2020 for indoor and outdoor exercise venues.
Based on this latest announcement, we are excited to share the following changes to our operations that will come into effect over the coming weeks:
- To be reactivated on 23rd November, 2020
- To make this process as easy as possible for you, there is no action required from you and your membership will automatically be reactivated.
- Any memberships placed on suspension prior to our closure will also be automatically reactivated.
- If you are unable to return from this date, would like to discuss payment options or have any questions, please contact our team HERE
Direct Debit Members:
- Your first debit payment will be charged to your account on Monday 30 November 2020
- In line with our March closure, a credit has automatically been placed on your account for the 21st and 22nd March. Please note, this will not apply to memberships that were on full or part suspension during this period.
- Based on the above, the total amount payable on 30 November will be for 3 weeks, your normal fortnightly membership payment, plus one week (23rd Nov to 29th Nov) less any applied credits.
- Please ensure you have sufficient funds in your account and if your bank details have changed, or your credit card expired, please login to your Member Portal go to My Profile > My Account > Update my Direct Debit Details or email our team HERE and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Paid in Full Members:
- The expiration date of your membership or visit pass has been automatically adjusted to reflect the period of our closure.
Bookings and Access:
Your current booking system will remain in place for all sessions booked up to close of business Sunday 22 November 2020. For session from Monday 23 November 2020 access will be as follows:
|25m Pool and Warm Water Pool||No bookings necessary from 23rd November in line with membership activation. Restrictions still apply however are increased to 50 people per pool, so there may be possible wait times during warmer weather.
*Please note our spa, steam and sauna will remain closed in line with government guidelines
|Toddler Pool||No bookings necessary from 23rd November in line with membership activation. Restrictions still apply however are increased to 50 people per pool, so there may be possible wait times during warmer weather.|
|Group Fitness Classes||Return to normal class booking procedure, both online and in person at the centre, with no session booking fee for members from 23rd November in line with membership activation. We have extended the booking window for classes to 24 hour prior for members, 2 hours for casuals.
Main studio capped at 20 people, Wellness Studio 18 people, Reformer Pilates 10 people, Aqua Classes 20 people and Cycle studio capped at 14 people.
Online booking is suggested due to class capacities.
|Gym||No time limit or online bookings necessary from 23rd November in line with membership activation, simply check in at reception, capped at 40 people at any time (20 people per zone with two zones created in the health club space).|
|Stadium||Heavily restricted access with key community groups commencing a staged return. Casual shooting to return with further information to be released from the 23rd November.|
|Child Care||We are finalising our re-open of Child Care adn will communicate with customers in the coming days|
Anyone entering a Nillumbik Leisure Facility will be required to complete our QR code contact tracing forms on each visit.
COVID Safe Practices:
The health and safety of our staff, members and customers is always our priority, with a comprehensive COVID Safe plan and supporting measures in place to provide a safe, enjoyable environment for all.
Further information regarding our COVID-19 Safety Measures and Response is available from our website at https://elthamleisurecentre.com.au/our-covid-19-response.
A final message to our members
These important milestones in our return to operation wouldn’t have been possible without the support of our members that we feel incredibly grateful to be able to connect with. Thank you for supporting us on this journey.
Until we see you next, please take care and stay safe.