To our valued Swim School Families,
With the Victorian Government announcing a further easing of restrictions for Metropolitan Melbourne, we are excited to see our programs return.
After much consideration and feedback from the community we do understand that many families would like to travel and spend this school holiday time with family. Returning the program early and unexpectedly was not favored and as such Swimming lessons will resume from the start of Term 3, Monday July 12 after our traditional winter school holiday break. We are excited to announce that we will be running a School Holiday Program, further details below.
We have put together the following information to help you prepare for your return:
Lessons / Classes:
- Lesson places were held throughout our closure period. You are still enrolled in our Learn to Swim program at your regular day and time.
- Your regular class will return the week beginning Monday 12 July 2021.
- All swimming lesson payments will continue to remain on suspension, however as per our traditional Winter school holiday break you still are able to utilise your swim school membership benefits which allows for free entry of the student and a supervisory adult (supervisory entry allows water access to guardian of a student under 5 only).
- Your next debit payment is scheduled for Monday 12 July 2021.
- In line with our temporary closure, students owed a lesson credit from Friday 28th, Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th May, have had this automatically applied to their account.
- Please ensure you have sufficient funds in your account prior to 12 July 2021. If you have any questions or would like to discuss payment options or update your bank details, you can Contact Us and our team will contact you directly.
COVID Safe Protocols
To continue providing a safe environment for our students, families and staff a number of COVID Safe protocols will remain in place:
MANDATORY QR CONTACT TRACING
- In line with Government advice, QR contact tracing is now mandatory for all persons upon entry to the centre.
- All patrons must sign-in using the Services Victoria app.
- Evidence of signing-in must be shown to one of our friendly staff members upon entry.
- Must be worn by all patrons aged 12 years or older, unless medically exempt and to only remove it if:
- Performing any exercise or class that causes you to be out of breath or puffing
- Entering the pool or using showers
Swim School Holiday Master Classes
Excitingly we are offering 7 days of Masterclasses beginning Saturday 3rd July.
These 45 minute classes can be booked via phone or in person at the centre at a cost of $10 per class and you can book multiple Masterclasses within the 7 day period.
This holiday program is a fantastic opportunity to get students back in the water learning and will be followed up with personal communication about your child’s progression in the Learn to Swim program.
Bookings for the Holiday Program open Monday 28th June.
A final message to our families and students
On behalf of the entire Eltham Leisure Centre Swim Team, we wish to once again thank you for your support and loyalty throughout our temporary closure.
When you return, please remember our team are here to provide a safe environment for all, and while they don’t make the rules, they are required to ensure adherence to our protocols by customers at all times.
We thank you in advance for working with our team by following all instructions and signage when you next visit, and look forward to making a splash with you again very soon!