The Aquatic Redevelopment isn’t all that is happening at the Eltham Leisure Centre in 2017.
The community has already had the chance to experience the fantastic and innovative changes already completed at your Eltham Leisure Centre.
- Installation of Virtual Group Fitness in September through the main group fitness studio and Cycle studio.
- This innovative programming solution now provides the community the opportunity to attend a group fitness class anytime throughout the day and night.
- The total number of classes on offer is now over 160 of your favourites including Les Mills, Kettlebell, Boxing, Pilates, Yoga and many more
- Full repaint of the main group fitness studio and cycle room
- New flooring planned for 2018 in the main group fitness studio to enhance your experience even further
- Complete refurbishment of the your Eltham Leisure Centre Gym comprising of:
- Full installation of TechnoGym strength and cardio equipment including new bikes in our Cycle studio
- Re-paint and new environmentally friendly LED lighting to enhance your experience
- New flooring to provide the most comfortable workout experience possible
- Members lounge to engage with our friendly staff and members before and after your workout
- The most exciting of all is we are now open 24-7!
- The Nillumbik community can now access Eltham Leisure Centre 24 hours a day 365 days a year which is perfect for those wanting a late night or early morning exercise fix.
- Time is no longer an excuse when it comes to wanting to achieve your health and fitness goals at your Eltham Leisure Centre.
- Members note you will be required to obtain a new There are many changes planned too for other areas of the facility.
All of these changes will culminate in the opening of the brand new aquatics area which is currently on track for a mid 2018 launch.
2017 is a great time to continue your fitness journey at your Eltham Leisure Centre.