Eltham Leisure Centre are excited to bring to the local community, over 4 weeks, our FREE Summer Swim Sessions.
Beginning 21st December, through to the 12th January, on Wednesday and Thursday’s the following FREE sessions will be available at your Eltham Leisure Centre.
- Adult Advanced Session: The one hour adult advances session is for those that would like support with technique correction, tumble turn practice and endurance practice.
- Adult Beginner Session: The one hour adult beginner session is for those that would like support learning to swim independently. Body positioning and basic Freestyle with side breathing technique.
- Little Wonders Explorers Session: Little Wonders Explorers is a safety and water familiarisation program for little ones aged 4 to 12 months of age.
- Summer Water Safety Session: During this session your teacher will provide instruction on lifejacket safety, floating, safe rescues, beach dangers and simulated safety drills.
Bookings available online for individual sessions only and will open 24 hours prior to the session start time. Spaces are limited as class ratios will be observed.
Click this Portal link and choose your individual Swim Class session: https://secure.activecarrot.com/public/session/classes/1164
Wednesday Classes – Session dates: 21st Dec, 28th Dec, 4th Jan, 11th Jan:
- 9.15am to 10.15am – Adult Advanced Session (10 spaces)
- 10.15am to 11.15am – Adult Beginner Session (10 spaces)
- 11.30am to 12.30pm – Little Wonders Explorer Session (25 spaces)
- 12.30pm to 1.00 pm – Summer Water Safety Session – Pre School [3-5yrs] (10 spaces)
Thursday Classes – Class dates: 22nd Dec, 29th Dec, 5th Jan, 12th Jan:
- 10.15am to 11.15am – Adult Advanced Session (10 spaces)
- 11.15am to 12.15am – Adult Beginner Session (10 spaces)
- 12.30am to 1.30pm – Little Wonders Explorer Session (25 spaces)
- 1.30pm to 2.00 pm – Summer Water Safety Session – School Aged [6-12yrs] (10 spaces)