Due to a direct debit processing error you were not charged for your June 28th normal fortnightly direct debit on 28th June.
The debit on the 28th June was to collect payment for 3 weeks for our early return from the 18th June, however only one weeks payment took place.
To rectify this your debit on 12th July will be your 28th June fortnightly debit and 12th July fortnightly debit, less any suspensions currently in place over this 4 week period.
Here is an outline below:
- 12th July – Debit, Will be for 28th June to 11th July plus normal debit 12th July to 25th July – with any suspensions across this 4 week period still in place
- 28th June – Debit, Effectively this is 14th June debit with credits and suspensions in place – actual debit covering the period 18th to 27th June (10 days less 3 days credit for 28th, 29th, 30th May) one week payment, with all suspensions over the 18th to 27th period remaining in place
- 14th June – No Debit took place on this day as the centre was closed until 17th June, centre open from 18th June
- 31st May – No Debit as closed from the 27th May until 18th June
- 17th May – Normal Debit took place (credit applied for 28th, 29th, 30th May)
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience. Should you need to discuss payment plan options, if necessary, please email our team at [email protected] or reply to this email.
Eltham Leisure Team