Aligned Leisure are very excited to introduce our Community Membership Rebate Program to support and strengthen partnerships with local sporting clubs, schools and community groups.
The intent of the program is to encourage participation in the programs, services and stadiums across our Nillumbik Leisure Facilities and by doing so you will help provide financial support local community groups.
How will it work?
When a direct or referred member of your approved community group/club/school joins on any membership at the following locations the nominated joining fee (up to $29) can be distributed back in one of three ways:
- Discount off existing and new court hire bookings and subsequent fees;
- Centre credit for use of Nillumbik Leisure Facility services (casual gym or swim sessions, group fitness classes, room or court hire); or
- Direct cash rebate to the club to support key fundraising initiatives.
The venues that this membership offer apply are:
- Diamond Creek Community Centre
- Diamond Valley Sports and Fitness Centre
- Eltham Leisure Centre
The benefits of the program will help local groups offset expenses for athlete preparation and recovery purposes, aid with ongoing fundraising and help Aligned Leisure support the wellbeing of more people in the wider Nillumbik community.
For further information or to be considered for Aligned Leisure's Community Membership Rebate Program, please complete the following application form and one of our team will be in touch to discuss your application further.
More About Nillumbik Leisure Facilities
Nillumbik Leisure Facilities provides the community with health and wellbeing facilities across Diamond Creek, Greensborough and Eltham, with single Centre memberships or multi site memberships available.