We have been advised by SP Ausnet that a planned power will interrupt the power supply to Eltham Leisure Centre on Sunday 16th May between 8.30am and 4pm .
The staff team have planned to maintain as many services as possible during this time with temporary lighting and sound systems.
Affected services are:
- Gym – No cardio machines will be available
- Group Fitness – Impacts to the following classes:
- 8.10am Zumba is cancelled
- 9.10am RPM and 9.10am Body Pump is cancelled
- 10.15am Body Combat is cancelled
- All virtual classes will be cancelled
- Spa, Steam, Sauna will be unavailable
- No hot water available in shower facilities
- Limited change room facilities due to visibility issues
*Please also note that there will be no air conditioning or fans available during the power outage period.
All affected students will receive an automatic credit on their swim lesson account in lieu of make up lessons based on the nature of the service interruption.
Affected Swim Lesson class cancellations are:
- 10.40am All Classes
- 11.10am All Classes
- 11.40am All Classes
- 12.10pm All Classes
- 10.42am Access and Inclusion
- 11.15am Access and Inclusion
- 11.48am Access and Inclusion
- 12.21pm Access and Inclusion
Thank you for your patience with this matter.
Eltham Leisure Centre Team