Nillumbik Leisure Facilities in conjunction with Nillumbik Shire Council are excited to share with you our Cycle Studio spin bike upgrades will take place next Friday the 3rd of November.
How will this effect you and your cycle classes on Friday?
- The cycle studio will be closed off at 10.30am on Friday and remain closed until Saturday morning when classes will return to normal. All other Centre services still remain available during this period.
The award-winning IC6 bikes are the most advanced indoor cycle ever designed and will arrive Friday and be installed throughout the day.
The IC6 features:
- 100-level precision magnetic resistance
- 1:11 ratio high-speed flywheel
- Unrivalled connection to the ride thanks to the tactile and responsive hybrid Poly-V and tooth belt technology.
- Performance metrics are delivered to the rider via the WattRate® TFT Computer 2.0 – a fully self-powered computer that vividly displays the user‘s WattRate® power or heart rate to them and their coach in five coloured zones.
- MyZone Integration – Exercisers can connect their Myzone heart rate monitor via Bluetooth(R) or ANT+ and input their maximum heart rate to see their Myzone color zone in real time throughout their workout.
If you are unfamiliar with any of the functions or need assistance to find out all of the exciting added functions on the new bikes, our team will be there to help you every step of the way.
Alternative cycle classes will be available on Friday at:
- Diamond Valley Sports and Fitness Centre
44 Civic Drive
- Diamond Creek Community Centre
28 Main Hurstbridge Rd
Your full group fitness timetable is available here: Nillumbik Group Fitness Timetable