With the Victorian Government announcing a further easing of restrictions for Metropolitan Melbourne, we are excited to see a return to our standard operations from Friday 25 June.
In line with the safe steps for reopening Metropolitan Melbourne, our team have worked behind the scenes to ensure the safe return of all programs and services to a full capacity, whilst continuing to adhere to all of the latest guidelines.
Before your next visit, please read the following information carefully to help you prepare.
COVID SAFE PROTOCOLS
To continue providing a safe environment for our customers and staff please be reminded of our key COVID Safe protocols below:
MANDATORY QR CONTACT TRACING
- QR contact tracing is mandatory for all persons upon entry to the centre.
- All patrons must sign-in using the Services Victoria app.
- Evidence of signing-in must be shown to one of our friendly staff members upon entry.
- Must be worn by all patrons aged 12 years or older, unless medically exempt and to only remove it if:
- Performing any exercise or class that causes you to be out of breath or puffing
- Entering the pool or using showers
- Bookings not required, with no restriction on length of stay
- All areas open during centre opening hours including:
- 25m Pool
- Program Pool
- Toddler Pool
- Spa, Steam, Sauna
HEALTH CLUB / GYM
- Bookings not required, with no restriction on length of stay.
- Appointments available with our trainers once again, please Contact Us if you would like a call to book a time for your new program or re-assessment
- 24/7 access available after hours for applicable members.
- A maximum class size of 50 people.
- A return to our standard winter group fitness timetable from Friday 25th June. Sessions will be added to your member portal for booking across the coming days.
- Bookings can still be made via your member portal 24 hours in advance for members, to ensure you don’t miss out on your favorite class, however you can still register for your class with our friendly reception team when you come in to the centre on the day of your class.
- Casual access and court bookings return to regular programming and access when they are not booked by current user groups – follow this link to see court availability https://elthamleisurecentre.com.au/sports/.
- Reopening on Monday 12 July.
- Classes resume on July 12.
- An email will be sent to all students and families with further information regarding winter break, return dates and payments.
A FINAL MESSAGE TO OUR COMMUNITY
We have enjoyed welcoming back many of our customers over the past week and look forward to seeing many more come Friday.
Please remember our team are here to provide a safe environment for all, and while they don’t make the rules, they are required to ensure adherence to our protocols by customers at all times.
We thank you in advance for working with our team by following all instructions and signage when you next visit and look forward to seeing you again soon!