With the Government taking safe steps to protect Victoria by extending this lockdown, our facility will continue to remain temporarily CLOSED and will reopen on Wednesday 28 July, subject to confirmation of restrictions easing.
- For our direct debit members, all accounts remain temporarily suspended. Further information regarding your next payment will be shared via email once our reopening date has been confirmed.
- For our paid in full members, your expiration date will automatically be extended by the lockdown period once our reopening date is confirmed.
- All swim lessons remain cancelled throughout this period.
- A credit has automatically been applied to student accounts for paid lessons that were missed due to our closure.
- All direct debit lesson payments remain temporarily suspended.
- Further information regarding your next lesson payment will be shared via email once our return date has been confirmed.
- All bookings have been cancelled throughout this period, and you will not be charged.
AT HOME HEALTH AND FITNESS
- To support you in maintaining healthy habits throughout this period, we encourage you to download our Nillumbik MOVES app where you will find a range of great content including at home workouts and virtual group fitness classes.
- Check it out at – Nillumbik MOVES
AT HOME WATER SAFETY ACTIVITIES
- To support our swimming community to remain active throughout this period, we encourage you to check out our online Swimming Lesson Hub where you will find a range of great content including activity sheets, at home exercises and water safety information.
- Check it out at – Nillumbik Swim Lesson Hub
As our centre will remain closed, our office staff will continue working from home throughout this period. If you need to get in contact with us, please email [email protected]
A FINAL MESSAGE TO OUR COMMUNITY
We are grateful to everyone who has shown their support for our team throughout this latest lockdown and share in your excitement about returning to the centre very soon. Having been through this situation before, our team and centre remain well prepared to reopen and welcome you back with a smile as soon as possible.
We thank you for your ongoing patience and look forward to seeing you again soon – Please remember, being apart doesn’t mean we aren’t together in this.